Seltzer water, sometimes know as sparkling water, or soda water, or club soda, carbonate water or pop water – is plain water with carbon dioxide gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks”. The process is called carbonation and forms carbonic acid.
Club soda can be the same as plain carbonate water or it can contain a small amount of salt, or traces of minerals depending on the brand. These are added to cause the taste of home made soda water. In some countries soda water is made with sodium bicarbonate and it can also occur naturally to make carbonate mineral water.
In soft drinks (best known examples Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to give fizziness to the taste. The fizzy taste is caused by dilute carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste, and is not caused by the presence of bubbles.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you want with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your special seltzer, flavored with unsweetened, all natural flavor mix.
If you love seltzer and find it at the best bargain prices, and your family drinks one case of bottles per week, you could be spending over $2,000 in 10 years.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be cut to 18 cents per liter would come out to $2 per case. And you will be able to enjoy fizzy fresh seltzer whenever you want it. If you would rather have the lighter carbonation like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin, which furnishes fresh sparkling water.
There are many reasons to begin using Soda-Club:
• Reusable, one-liter carbonate bottles keep you from storing cases from the store.
• Special bottle tops keep the seltzer fizz for longer than store bought seltzer.
• Seltzer in one-liter bottles. Unlike one time soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet had enough carbon dioxide to carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in USA.
• You control the amount of bubbles as the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Reusable carbonating bottles will reduce discarded/recyclable material in the environment. You will save money on deposit fees.
• Sodium free.
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavors, or a piece of fresh fruit for flavor and you have a great alternative for you kids from drinking soda pop.
It has been proven that the better you can make water taste, the more water your family will drink. So the Soda-Club home maker is a less expensive way to offer seltzer or soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.